Monday, April 13, 2009

My first layout

Okay, my layout is a little scattered, but with Michelle's help, and hopefully yours, I think that I can fine tune it. My first layout has too many vignettes, the type is too large, and the relationship between my narrative and my visuals is too one-on-one. The grogginess that I feel in the mornings, I'm trying to portray by using a feathered edge on the photos, but Michelle said maybe I should experiment with Gaussian Blur in Photoshop, as well. My idea in using the blur and feathered edges is to emulate that feeling of tiredness that lingers until ones body has fully decided to wake up. Sequentially the pictures will begin to sharpen until the end where there will be clarified images. What do you think? If anyone from class is reading this blog, please chime in with suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment