Wednesday, May 6, 2009

JUST NOT GETTIN' IT...FRUSTRATED!

So, I've looked through various magazines and I can clearly see a three column system in place as well as some two and four column systems, but I'm having a hard time with recognizing the rest of the grid on a general basis. I didn't find the handout helpful either. I have come up with an idea for a magazine, however, and I do want to complete every part of this assignment, but I really need some help. The concept for my magazine, due to my current situation, is a magazine for working professional moms in the NW. I'd like to cover health issues, job and time management issues, fashion ideas, and creative endeavors, as well as ways for moms to find mom time and some R&R. I have been thinking about this project and even done research, but I just don't seem to understand how to get my process started. Oh I need help! Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment